Admission fees and tickets
Free admission for all to almost the entire Nationalmuseum.
Unless otherwise stated, Nationalmuseum applies free admission. Exceptions are some of the temporary exhibitions, art classes and similar events.
Payment by creditcards and via Swish only.
Admission fees to temporary exhibitions
February 28–July 21, 2019: The Danish Golden Age
- Standard admission: 150 kr
- Concessions (seniors and students): 120 kr
- Free admission for visitors under 20
- Free admission for members of the Friends of Nationalmuseum
- Free admission, others: ICOM, SMI, employees at the Central Museums and at The Swedish Department of Culture , the press, personal assistants, authorised guides, tour guides and/together with chauffeurs and teachers with a group of pupils. Evidence entitling to free admission must be displayed.
Purchase your ticket in advance
You are welcome to purchase your ticket in advance. Any remaining tickets are sold on site at the museum. Payment by creditcards and swish only.
If there is a queue, use the entrance for visitors with pre-purchased tickets. Show your ticket to the host or guard on site.
Repurchases and rebookings
Nationalmuseum does not repurchase exhibition tickets. Tickets can be rebooked, to a new date or time slot, via our booking system on the website.