Admission fees and tickets
Information due to the corona virus
Nationalmuseum is complying with the Swedish Government’s decisions and the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations with regard to the coronavirus and its spread. Here you will find up-to-date information on what applies to the museum regarding the virus.
Free admission for all to almost the entire Nationalmuseum.
Unless otherwise stated, Nationalmuseum applies free admission. Exceptions are some of the temporary exhibitions, art classes and similar events.
Payment by creditcards and via Swish only.
Admission fees to temporary exhibitions on the Top floor
February 20–May 17, 2020: Inspiration – Iconic Works
Ticket will be available shortly.
- Standard admission: 150 kr
- Concessions (seniors and students): 120 kr
- Free admission for visitors under 20
- Free admission for members of the Friends of Nationalmuseum
- Free admission, others: ICOM, ICOMOS, SMI, employees at the Central Museums, the press, personal assistants, authorised guides, tour guides and/together with chauffeurs, Key of Honour - issued by the City of Stockholm, Members of the Royal Acadamy of Fine Arts and teachers with a group of pupils. Evidence entitling to free admission must be displayed.
Please note, last entry to the exhibition 30 minutes before the museum closes.
Purchase your ticket in advance
You are welcome to purchase your ticket in advance. Any remaining tickets are sold on site at the museum. Payment by creditcards and swish only. Holders of free passes and others entitled to free admission are welcome to pre-book tickets to the exhibition.
If there is a queue, visitors with free passes, pre-purchased or pre-booked tickets are welcome to the dedicated entrance. Show your ticket and pass to the host or guard on site.
Repurchases and rebookings
Nationalmuseum does not repurchase exhibition tickets. Tickets can be rebooked, to a new date or time slot, via our booking system on the website.